Wednesday, December 06, 2006

30  You Ruined Our Wedding Day


Let me just tell you one thing you fucking nut you bastard you ain’t half as crazy as you think you are. I take drugs so give me more drugs. I take one to erase another. A lie for a lie an eye for an eye. I won’t chase you there, brother. I won’t do it. I call upon the power of my brain blockers you lazy fuck this ain’t no free mind ride call it off canal that shows the center of the Universe is the sun not you, dude. I feel it. I feel it, too, don’t think I don’t feel it—the tee-hee, the ha-ha, the ho-ho-ho. Life is easier if it’s all one big fucking circus clown joke with size 47 shoes. Ain’t that right, Jack? Are you just a little bit confused?  Fuck Pink Floyd Fuck Acid fuck all that shit, dude you ain’t as crazy as you wanna be so you let it all slip through, the crack: goddam that’s a lot of noise, you know? You’re one smart motherfucker but a prognosis ain’t a goddam asshole license, motherfucker, it ain’t give you the right to deny people the respect we all deserve turn out the lights dude the party’s over strawberry fields no more the mushrooms ain’t growin anymore stop inhibiting selectively that serotonin uptake because goddamit the answer lies in you and not more chemicals ahem THC alcohol caffeine and trazodone fuck you for what you did to me you son of a bitch and straighten up for pete’s sake. You ruined our goddam wedding day.  Love, Rev




Next:  Hello Again


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?