Wednesday, December 06, 2006

38  Twenty


You’re crisper than a twenty-dollar bill that’s never been folded, one that I just got fresh from the bank, totally clean and staring back at me with eyes full of potential.  Where can you take me?  Use me any way you want.  God!  I don’t even need to take showers anymore.  I don’t even need to sleep.  I can just look over at you, fast asleep, and I can lie there feeling ready for the next day.  I move my tongue around in my mouth and my teeth feel cleaner than at the dentist’s hand.  I don’t even chew my food anymore.  My digestive track has switched careers and is concentrating on fermenting better versions of my love for you.  Kiss me and try a sample.



Next:  As A New Resident, Rev Makes A Request


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?