Wednesday, December 06, 2006

75  Rev Is On Vacation


I’m finding that I miss Rev quite a great deal. I hadn’t really permitted myself to think much about the time when she would be gone because we’ve only been dating for about a month. And that’s not really a long time. But it was a very comfortable month—we spent a lot of time together, ah, especially the past two weeks. And it was great. I mean, it was absolutely great. We, ah, enjoyed teasing one another, ah, got some inside jokes going, watches some movies, went to a movie, went out to eat, ah, at a couple of nice restaurants. We’ve done a lot of talking, really. I think that’s why I like her so much, you know, cause there aren’t really that many people that, you know, I have real conversations with. Even when I went out drinking with Larco and Jackson, I mean, I can’t say I had a real conversation with any of them. I had a good conversation with Jackson about taking German. So, I don’t know if it’s the booze or what, I need a fall guy. A fall girl, maybe. I’m sort of bored. I can read, I can get a job, I can go home for awhile, I could go for a fuckin walk. I could write, listen to music, play Nintendo. But damn, I mean, there’s nothing I really want to do. Ah! And I think if I have anything to drink I’m just gonna miss her more. Just ‘cause I have a tendency to acutinize. There is an acuteness about it, you know.



Next:  La Rev


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?