Monday, July 17, 2006

8 Baptism


They put Galileo away for believing Copernicus who believed in the Sun, even more than the Sun. They could put me away for believing in you, La Rev. Ah, Rev, you're a church with the highest steeples. Your water is beyond holy. You baptized all of me when you kissed my forehead. I felt my whole body go under. I shocked the ocean and killed all its fish.

But you brought them back. You invented air conditioning but I'm still hot. Kiss my forehead again. My love grows for you like the inverse of a tumor. I know no malady that I know you. I'll follow you, La Rev, in your celestial orbit, in your quest for the rest of space. Ah, Rev, you take me beyond the Space Station, you take me far beyond Jupiter, you take me where only comets will go. To Jupiter and beyond.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?